Navratri is one of the most important Hindu festivals. It is celebrated from 29th Sept 2019 to 07th Oct 2019 this year. It is a tradition to wear dresses that represent the colors of Navratri on each of the 9 days.
Putting together a Navratri outfit can be difficult especially when it comes to bags and shoes. Along with style, practicality is also important—After all, you need to carry yourself with the outfit to office, also you need to dance comfortably the whole night. You need to look the best in these 9 days to give a tough competition in your office, so here we’ve compiled a list of fun buys that will take you through the nine days of awesome fun.
|29th September 2019
|30th September 2019
|01st October 2019
|02nd October 2019
|03rd October 2019
|04th October 2019
|05th October 2019
|06th October 2019
|07th October 2019
- LOOK VIBRANT IN ORANGEThe festival begins with a bright and vibrant Orange. This color signifies energy and happiness.Just because it is a traditional dandiya night, it does not mean that you must be in a predictable chaniya-choli. It is always nice to go a little further and put your own personal style into making your outfit slightly edgy.If you love the idea of fusing Indian and western elements, then wear a black color pant with a plain off shoulder orange shirt, add an orange glitter clutch pair up with casual sandals to match the attire.
- SPREAD PEACE WITH WHITEThe color that signifies perfection, purity and peace is perfect for Navratri. Nothing spells elegance and comfort like a pair of Kolhapuri flats. Very smart and stylish. It goes well with silver and oxidized jewelry and with every kind of outfit. You could also opt for a clutch to go with your Navratri outfit.
- BRING OUT THE BEAUTY BAUBLES A perfect color theme that signifies beauty and fearlessness.On Day 3 of Navratri, let beautiful long red color dress on a graceful persona catch all eyes. Wear jutis with embellished with kundan stones, pearls and zari work. Add up with an elegant clutch that complements all your ethnic and fusion outfits and is convenient to carry.
- BASK IN BLUEThis color is considered good for health and wealth. If you do not want to take extra efforts and want something simple, you can always wear a simple kurta with flared palazzo or fitted bottoms. We love these royal-looking blue and trendy embroidery work done on these comfortable mojaris along with the ethnic and stylish, a potli bag is very trendy and keeps all your essentials safe. It complements all your ethnic and fusion outfits and is convenient to carry.
- SUNSHINY YELLOWPeople wear yellow on the fifth day of the festival. The color stands for happiness and brightness. You can always turn up on this day wearing a simple yet chic yellow kurta. Pair your yellow kurta with a contrast palazzo. Twirl in this yellow suede sandals that matches with your outfit, along with exclusive Metro Bag which has a wide space to keep all your essentials in one place.
- STUNNING GREENThis color of the sixth day signifies new beginnings and growth.Celebrate this day by wearing green color Gujarati style long kurta which matches the festive culture, complete your look by adding this green color toe ring slip-on which has fine stonework done with a sole of velvet green color keeping your feet in comfort. Complete your look by carrying an elegant zari work done potli which is specially designed for festive.
- GRACEFUL GREYThe color of the seventh day is grey, a color which stands for the strength of transforming. Anarkali’s are a classic that never goes out of fashion, if anything the pool of beautiful anarkali suit design gets richer with changing times.Forget yellow, reds and other obvious colors. Be an outstanding beauty in pretty grey ballerinas to give you comfort while you dance out at night along with glitter clutch that matches the outfit from top to bottom.
- A ROYAL PURPLE FOR THE ROYAL YOUThe color of the day, purple, signifies the power of intellect and peace. With the collar of a shirt and shape of a kurta, this fusion wear is the comfiest out there. Button up or wear it open as a jacket with a layer underneath. Palazzos or leggings these look best with both looks. Add a statement with contras footwear which helps you match your attire and keeps you sync with the color of the day as you head up for office, keeping your attire classic yet elegant.
- PEACOCK GREEN FOR THE ELEGANT YOUThe color peacock green is believed to fulfill the desires of devotees. This millennial style is yet edgy without compromising the beauty of the salwar suit. Drape a dupatta of your choice and accentuate this look by putting your feet in this classic ethnic slip-on which has colorful beads and a contrasting potli, to keep your essentials.So, now that you have got all the 9 color footwear, clutches, bags go and shop from Metro Shoes