Leather shoes are often a one-time investment due to their built quality. Having said that, you must care for them well to ensure they last longer and look new. Having the right leather shoe care accessories is a must. If you are looking to buy some leather shoe care products, you have come to the right spot. Just keep reading to learn more about our collection and for some effective leather boots care tips.
Our Leather Shoe Care Collection
At Metro Shoes, you will find some premium care kits for your shoes. Some of the most popular products are listed below:
- Shoe Polish: The shoe polish showcased in our collection gives your footwear a long-lasting shine and helps rejuvenate the fabric. It is skillfully formulated with a blend of high covering pigments that gives your shoes an impeccable finish making them look brand new.
- Shoe Bags and Boxes: Having shoe bags or boxes is really important to maintain the life of the shoes you use occasionally. The shoe bags available in our collection are crafted in premium quality, breathable materials, and have a drawstring closure. While the boxes are available in a classy wooden finish with a flip lock.
- Shoe Cream: If you ask us how to maintain leather shoes, we would say by using shoe creams. These creams are formulated to nourish and condition the shoe fabric. In addition to that, they also protect your shoes from moisture and dust.
Easy and Effective Tips To Shoe Care Tips
Your favourite shoes can be worn many times, if you simply show them some love. Here are some leather shoe care tips for you.
- Clean The Shoes Regularly: This has to be the first tip in the leather shoe care guide. We often tend to forget to clean our shoes unless they look extremely dirty, which is not a good practice. Ensure that you regularly clean your shoes and use premium quality polish or cream to rejuvenate the fabric of your shoes
- Avoid Direct Sunlight: Just like extreme and direct sunlight for prolonged periods is bad for your skin, it is also bad for your shoes’ fabric and can shorten its life. Extreme heat regularly can result in the shoe dry-rotting and making them look old. Therefore, you must ensure that you store your leather shoes in a cabinet away from direct sunlight.
- Avoid Fully Packed Plastic Boxes: If your leather shoes have a rubber or synthetic sole, do not store them in a fully packed plastic box. These materials need proper air circulation. Instead, you can use a bag made of breathable fabric.
Buy Leather Shoes Care Products Online at Metro
Metro is the best online platform to buy premium quality leather shoe care products at affordable prices. With our extremely user-friendly website, you can shop for anything, from anywhere and at any given time. It just takes a few simple clicks to make your purchase, and with our quick delivery services, you will have your package delivered to your doorstep in no time. Go on, shop for leather shoe care products online at Metro today.