Work from home has its fair share of perks, including switching up the platform heels or oxford loafers with footwear that is more comfortable. Relaxed footwear is the obvious choice for days when your comfortable bed or couch becomes your home office. At Metro, we have the best work-from-home shoes for you. We have a variety of stylish options for both men and women. Try out these fresh styles of WFH shoes at Metro for you to feel comfortable, while still feeling professional.
Which Footwear to Wear for Work from Home
You need to make sure that you are comfortable yet feel presentable while working from home. Read more about the best work-from-home shoes for men and women:
- Slippers: The simplest method to carry an elegant and carefree look for a workday at home is a pair of comfortable slippers or flip-flops. They also give your feet extra breathing room. Put your feet in the best work-from-home slippers from Metro. You can opt for either thong or cross-straps in the trendiest hues.
- Slip-Ons: Slip-ons have got your back when you want to avoid dealing with laces or socks. The simplicity of a slip-on shoe is unsurpassed, whether it be loafers or mules, or slip-on sandals. The attractive pastels, polka dots, and animal motifs from the slip-ons in our collection can be hard to resist. The designs are the ideal combination of informal and opulent. This makes them one of the best shoes for working from home.
- Ballerina Loafers: Ballerinas, commonly referred to as ballet shoes, are the ideal choice since they strike the ideal blend between fashion and practicality. They come in a variety of patterns; classic, round-toe ballerina flats. You can even opt for extra padding for comfort by wearing ballerinas with ankle straps. They can make the perfect switch too if you need to head out to a party later after work.
A Checklist to Buy Work from Home Footwear
Remember to keep the following parameters in mind when shopping for work-from-home footwear:
- Support: Shoes should have enough support and structure. If your slipper can be bent in half, you are not obtaining the necessary arch support. In case you experience heel pain from your slippers, feel free to opt for athletic sneakers instead. This is because athletic sneakers provide a lot more support.
- Breathability: Bacteria and fungi develop and thrive in humid surroundings. If your feet tend to sweat, you might want to select a more breathable type of footwear.
- Arch Support: Slippers need to have a strong sole in addition to having arch support and breathable materials. The soles not only give your feet more support, but it also acts as a shock absorber and offers traction to keep you from slipping.
Get the Cosiest Work from Home Footwear from Metro
Metro is your one-stop portal for online shopping for all kinds of shoes. We offer a range of 100% authentic brands. We shall even deliver them to your doorstep, without any shipping fees. So get yourself a pair of comfortable shoes so you can work in style. Shop now!