Lakme fashion week is back with a bang yet another year. As it so happens every year, the event attracts the eyeballs of all the fashionistas and the who’s-who from Bollywood. This year, the LFW festive and winter collection had an array of designers, from the most well-known and established ones to the budding fashion newbies! This year the collection was ultra-glam and chic, just the way you would want your look to be for the upcoming festive and winter season.
Metro Shoes has chosen a few outfits and paired them with the on-the-go Metro footwear for our beloved shoe lovers to step up their fashion game without burning a hole in their pockets.
- Heading out for night out or a date? Sizzle in a tight short skirt with a loose plunging neckline top. The stilettoes up your game for the night and help you improve your stance. The neckline looks feminine and bold at the same time.
Pro tip: Add some big hoops to complete the look!
2. A floral dress or multi-print dress is a must have in every girl’s closet, just like the little black dress that comes to your rescue when you least expect it. The entire colour tone and the print, bring out the Boho vibes if you’re planning for an afternoon lunch with your girlies or even a brunch.
Pro tip: Pair it up with these comfortable and trippy printed designer block heels.
3. This emerald green long dress with the silver work in the lower section looks elegant when paired with these peep toes. The unique silver colour and the semi-transparent part of the shoe completes the look. It provides great support if you have long hours of moving to and fro during your sister’s wedding.
Pro tip: Don’t forget to add an element of oomph by wearing a rusted silver neckpiece.
4. The colour, the vibe and the colour pallette for this outfit is subtle and warm. This could be your go-to outfit if you are someone who loves layering. Wear it for a casual day out or a gathering with these comfortable boots.
Pro tip: Wear a fancy head gear to complete the look.
5. Who said layering only works on western outfits? Layer your kurta with this asymmetric Nehru jacket and carry yourself with authority at an Indo-western outing. Pair it with your classic white moccasins to leave everyone awestruck with this smart layering and embrace the royal highness within you.
Pro tip: You can wear some cool bracelets in black to give the outfit a modish look.
6. The gorgeous former Miss Universe Shushmita Sen looked breathtakingly glamorous in this lovely outfit by Sunita Shanker. You too can slay in this wonderful piece just by adding these unique and stylish stilettoes. The stilettoes would add poise to your elegance. Go ahead and dazzle the night in these drapes.
Pro tip: Go for a sleek hairdo to compliment the dress’s uniqueness.
7. Checkered prints are making a comeback and it’s time you too make space for it in your closet. This blue dress serves as a perfect outfit for your lazy Saturday brunch. The drapes and the cut are something that we dig in this outfit. Complete the look with these loafers with a wedge heel.
Pro tip: Make sure to add a sling bag just to complete the look.
8. This polka dot dress is super cute and trendy. You can never go wrong by pairing it with these white sandals just to maintain the colour coordination. Wear it for a casual family gathering with your hair tied back in a neat ponytail or a braid.
Pro tip: Add a delicate jacket in brown or beige to look like a star out of Sex and the City!
9. All the Boho souls out there, here is the perfect look that you would absolutely love to don at your next vacation. The print looks classy and radiates a very subtle vibe. Pair it with beige boots to maintain the colour pallete of this label by Ritu Kumar ensemble.
Pro tip: Wear a wooden made neckpiece so it brings out the aztec design on the dress.
10. This sherwani would definitely be a deal cracker for all the handsome lads out there. Pair it with these ethnic mojaris to look dapper in this colour coordinated outfit at your own wedding day. The floral sherwani surely makes you more of a man and the embroidery on the collar adds stars to this outfit.
Pro tip: Gel your hair and pull them back to look like a Greek God!
11. Narendra Kumar surely broke all the fashion rules and made a collection for the plus sized people. Get this funky outfit for your bro’s sangeet with our range of large size footwear because no matter what shape and size you are, everyone deserves to look their best.
Pro tip: Add these formal moccasins to charge up the look.
12. All the ladies out there, it’s time to get your metallic outfits out or buy new ones because they are so in trend for the upcoming winters.M aintain the metallic theme overall and pair it up with these silver stilettoes to put your best foot forward.
Pro tip: Add a little drama to the eyes to bring out the bold diva within you.
We can’t wait for you to try on these looks and be the showstopper wherever you go. Add more glamour by choosing the wide range of footwear for every occasion at Metro Shoes.