Any good outfit can become better when paired with the right shoes. Get a lovely pair of ethnic shoes online to show off your traditional side at festive events and parties. These classic yet modern designs are excellent alternatives for formal occasions because of their exquisite workmanship and luxurious finishing. Here at Metro, we bring to you styles, patterns, and designs of every kind to choose from. Sprinkle the magic of traditional shoes for men and women with our classic collection at Metro.
Elegant Variety of Ethnic Shoes
There is an elegant variety of ethnic shoes, each with lavish embellishments and unique designs. Here are some of the types of traditional women’s and men’s shoes for you to choose from.
- Chappals: Chappals are incredibly comfy handcrafted slippers. With a type of open-toed T-shaped design, the original shape of the chappal is at least 100 years old. Since then, it has been passed on from generation to generation. Thus, chappals or Indian slippers for kurta pyjamas are bound to give you seamless comfort.
- Mojaris: Originally, Mojaris were created with just pure gold and silver threads for the Royal Kings and Queens. They would also be adorned with priceless gems and rare pearls. Every aspect of this traditional footwear for men and women is crafted by hand, right from the sewing and cutting of the insole, outsole vamp, and sole. Mojaris are famous for their comfort – and still look fantastic – since they are traditionally built without heels. The left and right foot of mojaris are indistinguishable, giving your outfit a unique touch.
- Juttis: Juttis are a common type of traditional Indian footwear in North India, particularly Punjab, Haryana, and Rajasthan. They are one of the most versatile shoes for your closet. Keeping up with modern trends, these are also available today with metallic designs. With metallic gold, silver strips, Zari work, and sequins, mojaris are found in modern as well as contemporary options. This glam footwear can also be embellished with rhinestones to make them look fancier.
Style Ethnic Shoes with a Dash of Glam
Ethnic footwear is a must-have in your wardrobe. Thanks to the varied colours, it makes you stand out with entrancing accents. Add a dash of instant glam to your traditional outfits with ethnic footwear for women and men. Check out a few expert tips to style them like a pro.
- Big Fat Indian Weddings: If you have your calendar blocked for a wedding, add some flair to your sari with gold-toned ethnic shoes. Or you can look for something glitzy to go with your Anarkali dress with pyjamas. Anything with sequins, stones, paisley designs, brocades, or beads will match your ethnic clothing perfectly. Chappals for kurta pyjamas with heavy embroidery are a good choice for men.
- House Parties: If you want to make a dazzling statement at your next festive house party, dress up in a stunning Indo-western outfit. Pair jeans with a kurti and juttis. Men can wear sandals with a kurta, and set their hair with some hair wax. It is also ideal to pair traditional clothing with complementary accessories, like bangles and hoops.
- Casual Outings: For casual outings, ethnic shoes go great with long, flowing skirts that include embroidered appliques, block prints, or mirror work on the borders. Combine a printed maxi dress with a stylish pair of black and silver slip-on sandals. Chappals, designed for both men and women, are a reliable choice for comfort on your casual outings.
Buy Dazzling Ethnic Shoes From Metro
Discover a pair of shoes that are the right fit for your style by checking out Metro’s extensive collection of ethnic beauty. We have something for everyone here, right from ethnic shoes and Crocs to accessories such as belts. We also have an impressive collection of women’s loafers, makeup, and clothes from 100% authentic brands. While ordering, you can choose our secure online payment option or go for cash on delivery if you are more comfortable with that. So wait no more and get your hands on a dazzling pair of ethnic shoes from Metro today!