In today’s day and age, fitness plays a crucial role. Thus, sports shoes for women are a must-have. They are incredibly comfortable and maintain your body by protecting your feet. Running or walking sports shoes, along with other styles are waiting to be picked up from our shelves at Metro. We provide you with a wide selection of sports shoes for women that will not only support your workout but also keep you looking stylish as you work up a sweat.
Types of Sports Shoes for Women
We have a pair of sports and slip-on shoes for everyone, whether you like vibrant colors, timeless neutrals, or even graphic-printed shoes. You can check out our collection of women’s sports shoes for walking, tennis, basketball, and many other sports on our online website. Read to know more.
- Sport-Specific Footwear: Having sports shoes specifically designed for a particular game can make all the difference. For example, tennis players frequently move quickly from side to side. For such activities, sports shoes for women that support your feet both internally and externally can be helpful. On the other end of the spectrum, for quick forward motion, your foot’s sole beneath the ball needs to be flexible. So if you play on a soft court, choose a shoe with a softer sole. For use on hard courts, get one with more tread.
- Similarly, if you play football: You should wear cleats, or shoes with spikes or studs on the soles while playing. These sports shoes for women help you maintain traction on soft turf or grass. As there is no toe spike on soccer cleats, there is no drag when kicking the ball. They feel tight and form-fitting, giving the impression that your foot and the ball are one.
- Athletic Footwear: You need running shoes for women with lots of cushioning to alleviate the stress when your feet strike the ground. They shield your foot’s front and heel while being made for forward motion. A good pair of running shoes could prevent issues like tendinitis, shin splints, and stress fractures.
Taking Care of Sports Shoes for Women
Women’s sports running shoes as well as shoes for team sports are designed to provide your feet with the best grip. They can last long when you take good care of them, by following the tips given below.
- Washing: The quality of the rubber used in the sole of your shoes is diminished if you leave them in a muddy and soggy state. With a brush and some water, remove the mud and dirt from your shoes.
- Cleaning: Always use warm water, a light soap, and your hands to wash sports shoes for women. Running shoes should never be dumped into the washer. The glue’s ability to keep together dramatically decreases, allowing the mesh and stitches in the shoes to fall out and the shoes torn apart.
- Drying: Take off your sole, and dry it on its own. If it helps fasten the drying process, you may choose to stuff the insides of your shoes with a few paper towels. Keep it away from any heat sources and the sun.
- Storing: Always keep sports shoes for women in a dry environment away from direct sunlight. Packing it in a box or plastic bag will prevent airflow and cause a terrible smell.
Get Functional Sport Shoes for Women from Metro
At Metro, we carefully choose the shoes with the highest quality and most comfort just for you. Pick from a wide range of options with 100% authentic products on our website. After wearing our sports shoes for women, you only need to concentrate on your game, and nothing else. Depending on your preference, you can pay securely online or even in cash when the item is delivered. Buy women’s sports shoes online today!