Fashion never sleeps. It always keeps evolving and can be found easily for those who have an eye for picking a fashion rage. Likewise, the dedicated fashionmongers make sure that they are always in the vogue. One does not need to be a pro to imbibe the trends in their wardrobe. We have to see what fits our style and taste and select accessories accordingly. Hence, as a brand, it is extremely necessary to know what is trending in the market and what customers are wearing. It is just natural that a happy customer makes for a happy brand. Likewise, watching a shopper wear and pose in Metro Shoes is a delight! See how and what Metro Shoes customers across the country are wearing and making some bold and style statements.
- Casual dressing was never so stylish, was it? The white block heels give the look a whole new avatar. Your accessories become the point of focus when the attire is basic. Hence, play with your footwear and add an element of fun to the ensemble like this one.
2) The combination of black and white is a full proof way of acing any look. The long white sleeveless side-cut dress with shorts, is combined with the black block heels. This summer, get the temperature rising with these black beauties.
3) Two is better than one? These designer sneakers with a two-tone pattern are the trend to look for this season. Ditch the monotony and land in these Casual Derby Shoes to keep the ball rolling.
4) One can make any outfit look stunning with the right pair of footwear. Win the day with these pair of hot red stilettos, which definitely set the stage on fire. Walk in with a lot of glam and own your world with this oh-so-hot pair of heels.
5) How about experimenting a bit with your clothes and shoes? If you match their colours, the outcome can be surprisingly pleasing. Here, the pink of the shoes and that of the jacket are our new #fashiongoals.
6) Sports shoes play well off the field as well! Apt for a casual outing or a date day, black high top sneakers are the safest bet to own the occasion. When in two minds, put your trust in an ensemble of a jacket, a plain T-shirt and a comfortable pair of jeans, and of course, a pair of fitting shoes.
7) How can we not have a bit of traditional tadka in our street style? For those girls who love to exhibit a kurta or anything ethnic would definitely want a pair of traditional wedges to go with it. These golden embroidered wedges suit the semi-traditional attire, thereby completing the look.
Inspired to make your own ensemble? Pick your favoutite pair of footwear from Metro Shoes and share it with the world!