Various factors come into play while deciding on your shoes, including looks, colours, and design. Metro offers you the best of all worlds with a collection of stylish shoes for men that are also sturdy, comfortable, and functional. There are several themes to pick shoes for men from, like monsoon footwear, winter boots, ethnic slippers, adjustable sneakers, monochrome slides, party companion mules, segmented sole trainers, and many more. Check out the fantastic collection available at Metro.
Metro Men’s Shoes Style Catalogue
Here are the types of men’s shoes that you need in your shoe collection.
- Oxfords and Brogues: Formal shoes for men are classics for a reason. You can choose from a variety of formal branded shoes for men, from Oxfords to Brogues. For some variety, you can even add a pair of single or double-monk strap shoes to your wardrobe. Derbys are also an excellent long-lasting choice.
- Moccasins and Loafers: Casual shoes are adaptable and suitable for semi-formal settings. Men’s moccasins go well with both pants and looser-fitting denim and chinos. Additionally, there are different colours available in all types of loafers. These include penny and tasselled ones too. They will add a pop of colour to your attire.
- Sandals and Boots: Depending on the temperature where you are, you may choose to add a pair of sandals or boots to your collection of men’s shoes. Boots work well in wetter, colder climes whereas sandals like Kolhapuris are ideal in urban, coastal, or dry settings.
- Sneakers: These are amongst the most popular shoes for men. The option is entirely up to you, so choose bright styles with vibrant colours, or more sombre, monochrome colours, or perhaps a combination of both.
Styling Men’s Shoes Right
Follow these five guidelines for men’s footwear fashion to keep your appearance always on point.
- Choose Good-Quality Material: While styling your shoes, remember to focus on comfort. Whether you choose sneakers, loafers, or oxfords, be sure the material is strong and long-lasting. At Metro, we use the best materials to produce footwear, such as cloth, synthetic fabrics, canvas, rexine, or fake leather shoes for men.
- Match Your Shoes with Your Accessories: Be careful not to match your shoes with your whole outfit. Instead of matching your shoes to your clothing, try matching them to other accessories like your bag and belt. This will help to break up the uniformity of colours in your clothing and boost the overall appearance. You can simply stick to neutral colours like tan brown, black, and white. These colours are easier to style and go with everything.
- Wear the Right Socks: Another small but significant component of a look is a pair of socks. Put on loafer socks if you are wearing loafers. If you are wearing sneakers, put on socks that reach your ankles. For formal occasions, where it could be inappropriate to expose your ankles, wear longer socks. The key in this situation is understanding what kind of socks to pair with your shoes.
Get the Newest Collection of Men’s Shoes from Metro
Find the newest collection of branded shoes for men exclusively at Metro. Select the most recent pair of men’s shoes in the required size and price range online. With a safe payment method and convenient doorstep delivery, you may place an online order for new shoes from the comfort of your home. Buy the best shoes for men from Metro today!